You are here



Q: What are the call-in procedures for the drug testing program?
Q: How can I have my probation/supervised release terminated early?
Q: I have a family member/friend who is scheduled to be released from prison. They were convicted in federal court in another district or state but want to reside in the District of Vermont. How can his/her case be transferred?
Q: I am an employer and I want to know if a prospective employee has been convicted of a crime, can you run a background check?
Q: What are the standard conditions of probation the court must impose?
Q: I am on probation/supervised release. Am I allowed to leave the state?
Q: I have been released from federal prison, how soon do I have to report for supervision?
Q: I know of a family member who is on Federal probation/supervised release, can you tell me what crime they committed?


Q: If I am convicted of a Federal crime, can I or a family member own or possess a firearm?
Q: How do I have my conviction expunged?
Q: If I am convicted of a felony in Federal court, can I vote?
Q: Where can I find the probation or pretrial service office mailing address?
Q: What is the presentence investigation phase of a case?
Q: What is supervision?
Q: Where can I find information about the district court’s judges and magistrate judges?
Q: If I am convicted of a Federal crime, am I permitted to hunt?
Q: I have been found guilty in Federal Court, what happens next?
Q: How do I get a certified copy of a document?
Q: I have a friend/family member who is in prison. How do I find out where he is being held?
Q: I am owed court-ordered restitution, who do I contact to get my money?
Q: I owe restitution for my crime. Who do I pay?
Q: Where can I get information regarding child support?
Q: How do I find information about programming offered by the Federal Bureau of Prisons?


Q: I have been sentenced and am waiting to be told where to report to serve my sentence. Do I report to my U.S. Probation Officer until I am assigned to a prison?

Clinical Services

Q: When entering a Substance Abuse Program Plan what is the frequency for each Phase?
Q: What should I do if I am currently entering Project Codes for a vendor location and the wrong Project Codes are listed?
Q: What should the effective date be for an Amended Program Plan that is increasing more or ending treatment in PACTS?
Q: Can I have two program plans with the same date listed in PACTS?
Q: Can I terminate treatment in other fields other than the Prob 45 Contract program plan?
Q: Can my termination program plan have two different dates?
Q: Do I have to include Project Code 1501 (Administrative Fee) when including a Copayment on a Program Plan?
Q: How long is one session of Project Code 2080 (Intensive Outpatient Treatment)?
Q: What can I do if I select a location but the project codes are not listed?
Q: Whom should I contact for all Program Plan related Issues?